Community Partners for Child Safety (CPCS)
Community Partners for Child Safety is a statewide child abuse prevention program. This service builds community supports for families who self identify or who are referred by community agencies. These families are referred to services that help strengthen their families and prevent child abuse and neglect.
What We Offer:
- In-home visitation program
- Community Liaisons (case managers) to assist families in developing and meeting specific family-centered goals
- Connections with local community supports and services
Who is Eligible:
- Families with children 0-17 that reside in one of the following regions
- Families that are not actively involved with the Department of Child Services or Healthy Families
|Region 8 |
Counties served: Clay, Parke, Sullivan, Vermillion, & Vigo
Download the Region 8 brochure
Region 9 Referral Form (fill in form)
Providers: Below are the current RFPs
for all CPCS regions.