Your donations help us resource families and children across the state.
- allow a child to start school with the right uniforms and supplies.
- furnish a young adult’s first apartment.
- provide hygiene items for youth in crisis in our children’s shelter.
- give age-appropriate books and toys to teach parents about healthy interactions with their children.
Next time you’re cleaning out your closet, think of what the items you no longer need might do for a Children’s Bureau family!
New or gently used kids’ clothing, toys, books, small household goods, infant items (diapers, wipes, etc.) and new hygiene supplies may be dropped off without an appointment:
Gene Glick Family Support Center
1575 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. St., Indianapolis, IN 46202
Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Because we have limited storage space, please contact us if you have a large item (appliance, furniture, etc.) to donate.
Sorry, but we cannot accept:
- Mattresses, pillows or bedding
- Carseats or cribs
- Clothes or toys that are stained, ripped or broken
- Used or opened toiletries or hygiene items
- Toys that promote violence
- Any items with adult themes