Your donations help families and children across the state. Next time you’re cleaning out your closet, think of what the items you no longer need might do for a Children’s Bureau family!
- allow a child to start school with the right uniforms and supplies.
- furnish a young adult’s first apartment.
- provide hygiene items for youth in crisis in our children’s shelter.
- give age-appropriate books and toys to teach parents about healthy interactions with their children.
These items may be dropped off without an appointment:
- New or gently used kids’ clothing
- small household goods
- infant items (diapers, wipes, etc.)
- new hygiene supplies
Sorry, but we cannot accept the following:
- Mattresses, pillows or bedding
- Carseats or cribs
- Clothes or toys that are stained, ripped or broken
- Used or opened toiletries or hygiene items
- Toys that promote violence
- Any items with adult themes