Children’s Bureau is proud to partner with companies that believe providing kids a chance to succeed is the precursor to a stronger community. The Children’s Bureau Corporate Partners Program provides companies with a measurable model for accomplishing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), or actions for social good. Our team is always identifying new ways to engage corporate partners’ employees in the mission supported by their employer. We take responsibility for informing and engaging a company’s greatest asset – its employees – through branding, recurring visibility and regular invitations to volunteer.
We are the only nonprofit that provides corporate partners a year-end summary of
- How its dollars were spent
- The number of employees that volunteered
- The number of lives impacted/changed
- The number of employees serving on committees and/or boards
- Social media measurements
Click the green button above and Robert will reach back to you soon!