In 2010, the Children’s Bureau Young Professionals Advisory Board was organized to offer young professionals (ages 21-40) the opportunity to learn about non-profit board service and contribute to the Children’s Bureau mission.
Members of the YPAB:
- Organize two fundraising events for Children’s Bureau
- Participate in volunteer activities with Children’s Bureau youth
- Have the opportunity to sit on a Board committee
- Network with young professionals interested in giving back
The YPAB is led by an executive committee, comprised of three officers and four committee chairs. Board meetings are held bi-monthly. The committees (Membership, Events, Volunteer, and Corporate Relations) meet on opposite months and can include an unlimited number of board members.
Interested in joining?
Membership is open to any young professional interested in the Children’s Bureau mission of preserving families and protecting the future of Indiana’s children.
Requirements of membership:
- $100 yearly tax-deductible contribution to Children’s Bureau. (flexible payment options are available!)
- Actively participate in one YPAB fundraising event
- Serve on one Board committee: volunteer, events, corporate relations or membership
- Need to update your contact information? Fill out the YPAB Member Contact Form
2020 Executive Committee
Chair: Megan Scott, Schmidt Associates
Secretary: Kayla Nymeyer, Indiana University School of Medicine
Membership Chair: Jenna Lammott, Hyatt Regency
Events Chair: Ellie Voith, Oak Street Funding
Volunteer Chair: Kenny Eltzroth, Herff Jones