Community Partners for Child Safety (CPCS) in Marion County, is a statewide program designed to prevent abuse and neglect that connects at-risk families with community resources. Case workers conduct weekly in-home visits to help parents identify and meet specific goals to stabilize families and alleviate stress that may put kids at risk. Goals range from finding safe, affordable housing to seeking employment or addressing addictions or mental health concerns.
What We Offer:
- In-home visitation program
- Community Liaisons (case managers) to assist families in developing and meeting specific family-centered goals
- Connections with local community supports and services
Who is Eligible:
- Families with children 0-17 that reside in one of the following regions
- Families that are not actively involved with the Department of Child Services or Healthy Families
Where is this program offered?
Find help in your area:
- CPCS is offered for residents in Regions 7, 8, 9, 10 (Marion County), 11, 12 & 14